Knoppix live cd speedtouch script

  • 0

I was having a few beers today and I started thinking... could I use a linux live cd with my speedtouch 330 modem to connect to the web. All I knew was that there was linux drivers for the usb modem since iv installed them many times. I set out to search the web for info...


Well it turns out it is possible with Knoppix (the best linux live cd).

Someones taken the linux speedtouch drivers and made them into a simple easy to use script. You just download the script, put it somewhere on your hard drive, boot knoppix, find the script, run it, follow the setup. You dont even have to enter in a VPI or VCI. It was all done by selecting the ISP/Country then entering a user name and password... thats it!

You can download the script from http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/adsl/
You can also get the lastest version of Knoppix from www.knoppix.org

No comments:

Post a Comment