Top Gear: Trash a Toyota Truck

  • 1
The best thing I seen on top gear ever. I really want this car, I would trash it. I have seen it before but that was last year.

Part one: Minor damage to the car and then builds up to some serious damage.


Part two: WOW speechless!

Part two took sometime to load for me but its worth it if you want to see what happens to the car.

By the Way I need a link (google videos, you yube or ect ect) to a video of top gear in iceland shows 8 or 10 I think. Anyone has it comment please.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this challenge. I liked the bit when Jeremy took the Hilux to Cornwall & got fishermen to lash it to a slipway & let the sea attack it, only for the ropes to break & the pick up sink. At low tide they found it & hey presto, after a bit of silt removing from the distributor etc the beast started!www.finalgear.com has links to torrents for all the episodes.

    ReplyDelete