Rainy week

  • 0

There's no allotment update this week. It has rained all week and I thought it was too cold to plant potatoes. <rant> The council have gone fence mad. I think they will fence up my plot from my grandparents house which looks out onto the allotments. I may have to jump a fence soon unless I can think of something better (wink wink). I'm really getting fed up of persons-or-authority whether that be the landowner next door smashing my apple tree to bits to put a fence up or the council wasting money on an already secured boundary, just generally walking over me and my plot like shit. </rant>

Instead of going to the plot I spent the day finishing Cormac McCarthy's The Road -amazing post-apocalyptic fable, trying to write, drinking coffee, watching Have I got news for you, and listening to folk on blip.fm.

The Tallest Man on Earth - I Want You (bob dylan)
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UolgAA0J8OM?wmode=transparent]

No comments:

Post a Comment