Tomatoes appearing

  • 0

The tomatoes are just starting to fruit. Tomatoes are such a time consuming crop. After all that work; careful sowing, potting on, watering and some feeding they are only just starting to fruit. Next year I'm going to grow a heirloom variety after some repairs to the old greenhouse.

The courgettes, yellow and green varieties, look good. The first crop, I think, will produce around ten courgettes. A few to store and a few to give away.

Strawberries are coming along. Something kept eating them so I made a fruit cage.

I picked some broad beans today. An autumn variety called aquadulce claudia. I sowed them last November, and I'm really impressed they survived all the snow we had. They were, during bad weather, practically covered with snow/ice for two weeks.

Toms2TomCorCor2StrawbBeans

No comments:

Post a Comment