My favourite quotes from movies/tv

  • 0
Caddyshack
Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?
Danny Noonan: Every day.
Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?
Danny Noonan: I don't know.

Black books
Manny: Is space hot?
Bernard: Of course it is, where do you think we get pineapples from?

Goodfellas
Henry Hill: [narrating] One day the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.

The Godfather
Don Corleone: Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

The Godfather
Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

The Godfather
Don Corleone: Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking.

The Godfather: Part II
Michael Corleone: There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

The Godfather: Part II
Santino: Your country ain't your blood. Remember that.

The Godfather: Part II
Michael Corleone: If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment