Ry Ternel Abbey

  • 0
I haven't posted or rated a beer for a bit, I'm trying to review one a week at least. So I thought I would post this. I found this one in marks fridge. Small bottle at 6%. A Belgian Ale brewed by Brasserie Lefebvre (Rebecq-Quenast, Belgium), a small micro brewery in Belgian. From the website (brasserielefebvre.be) it doesn't seem to be their premium product.

Has a sweet oatmeal taste and tastes stronger than 6%. Rather light ale but you would think it is stronger. Kinda like Leffe, brewed by InBev. Or like a Duvel beer. I don't know much about the ingredients or much about the beer since the brewers website doesn't list it (at least I couldn't find it).

I think it from the supermarket chain aldi and so iv read its £2.99 for 6 bottles of the stuff. Poor man's leffe/abbey beer (term for
Belgian brewers connected to abbeys).

Rating: good
As you can see am a professional at rating beer
Overall: ok for a bottled Belgian beer and price

No comments:

Post a Comment