Why I like facebook over myspace

  • 0
After much use of myspace, on and off, I think iv just about given up. I have deleted a lot of people in the past and put a big blank div on my profile (so no one would comment). Just in case I came back I didn't delete it, sadly I did now and then.

Anyways several reasons why I hate myspace:
  1. The amount of silly bugs in myspace is enough to put me off full stop.
  2. Poor profile design, who uses tables anymore! Very 90's, get real.
  3. Spam, myspace is full of it. I don't want to see it. I don't even want to hear about it.
  4. Intrusive annoying ads
  5. Everything is a friends contest, attention seeking kids wanting comments.
Reasons why I prefer facebook:
  1. Simplistic (though its adding stupid unwanted pointless features all the time)
  2. A more grown up approach to networking
  3. Great groups
  4. Optional applications
  5. News feed feature, see what friends have been up to.
A lot of people might disagree with me but generally most people who network use a lot of networking sites such as bebo, myspace and facebook together. I find that over the top. Even though I have all 3. I am ashamed. I have no use for bebo so maybe ill delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment