Past few days I have...

  • 0
...Somehow gotten the internet to work on my main pc by throwing it down the stairs, only joking. Which now means I have ubuntu 7.04 running. Wondering if to upgrade but I can still install a lot of new software.

...Built a newer version of pidgin from source. Dependencies: libgtk2.0-dev libxml2-dev gettext libnss-dev libnspr-dev. Its quite polished.


...Bottled my english ale. It finished fermenting sooner than I thought. It looks as though its going to be smoooooth. Theres a lot of head retention.

...Planted pumpkins, corn and more potatoes. Future pumpkin beer?


Some potatoes have come up :D.


...Seen tad poles in a pond. So I guess it really is spring. I was thinking about taking some home. Except I have no pond! If I could find some cheap lining I could make a small one on the allotment.

No comments:

Post a Comment