Chess

  • 0
I haven't been instant messaging much lately since I started playing chess on facebook and chess.com. It makes a change from reading endless philosophy.

I play chess at Chess.com!


I really like chess.com although they haven't yet sorted out their live play, their turn based rocks. I stopped playing at yahoo because of an annoying bug asking to clean cache. When I clear everything manually from firefox and flash lo-and-behold still same old cold message. Well doesn't matter I was fed up of people leaving games or my internet failing on me and finding I was returning to a lost game (they get someone (jerk) to join and resign on my behalf). Frustrating.

A few chess posts might appear when I feel like it. I was thinking about showing good games I have played or writing about the grandmasters I like. I like studying Ricard Reti. His style appeals to me.

If anyone plays, play me.

No comments:

Post a Comment