Marstons Old Empire

  • 1
This IPA is made by Marstons brewed in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
And I thought green king was good. It's a little darker and more hoppy than green king. Has a better taste to it and its stronger to. A 5.7% ale. Beats green king's IPA by taste and strength. If I was to explain why it has a better taste to the popular green king I would say that: It has a much more fruit taste to it and has a little more hop taste. Yet I would say its not as smooth (but I might be wrong about that iv not had it on cask). Theres little carbonation but that kind of adds to it being from a small brewery, least thats what I think.


Rating: Very Good
As you can see am a professional at rating beer
Overall: Its a very nice enjoyable ale and refeshing. Better than green king IPA.

1 comment: